To check the details of your investment history, follow these steps:
Step 1: Log in to the website www.fxce.com.
Step 2: Select [Investing account]. Then browse to the investing account whose investment history you would like to check.
Step 3: Choose the investment to check history
The investing account displays. Scroll down, select the [History] tab.
Here we see:
- An investment with an "Opening" investment status means your account is investing for a trader's account.
- An investment with a status of "Ending" shows that the system is calculating the performance fee that the investor must pay.
- An investment with a status of "Ended" shows that the investment was closed successfully.
Click on the investment you would like to check details of investment history.
Step 4: The screen displays, you can check the details of Investment orders and the Investment history of this investment.
1. Investment orders: displays all the orders that this investment account copied from the Signal account.
- First, this account invests an amount of $1000. (TYPE: DEPOSIT)
- Then there is an order copied from the Signal account which is a Sell 1 lot EURUSD order.
- The profit of this order (account) is: (1.19481-1.19374)*100,000*1-1*7= 100
- Finally, the investing account closes investment orders. (TYPE: WITHDRAW)
2. Investment history: shows the fees and profits that investors receive after closing the investment.
- Performance fee: 20% of the profit of the investment account: 100*0.2=20
- System fee: 20% of performance fee: 20*0.2=4
- Setup fee on FXCE: 0
- Amount after fee = principal+(dividend-performance fee): 1000+(100-20)=1080
***Note: Signal account will receive a signal fee of 20-4=16.