- What is the commission fee?
- How to calculate the commission of each trade
- Check the commission of the open order
What is the commission fee?
The commission fee is the amount of money that a trader has to pay to the broker for them to execute an order including opening and closing orders.
At FXCE, the commission will be charged when the trader opens an order (deal in).
How to calculate the commission of each trade
1. XAU/USD, XAG/USD, and currency pairs
The commission fee is $7/lot.
- Open an order to sell XAUUSD with a volume of 0.3 lots
- So the commission will be 0.3 lots x $7 = $2.1
2. BTC/XXX pair
The commission fee is 0.2% of the BTC/XXX value at the time of order entry.
BTCXXX Commission Fee = Volume in lots* Contract size* cost of 1 lot of position* 0.2%
(Contract size of BTCXXX = 1)
- Open an order to buy BTCUSD of 0.01 lots at $23001.9
- So the commission fee will be 0.01*1*$23001.9*0.2%= $0.46
3. Other Crypto Pairs
The commission fee is 0.3% of the Crypto pair value at the time of entry.
Commission fee = Volume in lots* Contract size* cost of 1 lot of position * 0.3%
- Open an order to sell ETHUSD of 0.5 lots at $582.520
- So the commission fee will be 0.5*10*$582.520*0.3%= $8.74
- In which, the contract size of ETHUSD is 10
4. Indices pairs
The commission fee is 0.
To check the Contract size of a symbol, please right-click on the symbol to be checked, click [Specification]. Information about Contract size will be displayed as shown below:
Check the commission of the open order
Click the [History] tab, right-click anywhere in the History box. Click [Deals].
Commission fee has been charged and displayed on deals in:
Please sign in to leave a comment.