If you have successfully completed buying signals but MT5 account cannot copy orders, this can be due to two reasons:
1. Copy orders with a volume less than the minimum volume
This usually happens when signal buyers choose Copy based on balance and don't choose Round Up Volume.
- The signal account has a balance of 2,000 USD, the copy account has a balance of 1,000 USD.
- The signal buyers choose Copy based on balance and don't choose Round Up Volume.
- The balance ratio is 2:1
- The signal account places an order with a volume 0.01 lot ---> the copy account: 0.005 lot.
- However, the minimum trade volume is 0.01 lot, the copy account will not execute the copy order.
- If you chose Round up volume, the copy order would be rounded from 0.005 lot to 0.01 lot. The copy account will execute the copy order.
2. The copying account does not have enough margin
- The signal account with a balance of 1,000 USD trades 0.5 lot of XAUUSD.
- Used margin is 180 USD (margin ratio 1:500, XAUUSD price 1,800 USD/ounce).
- The copy account with a balance of 100 USD will not be able to execute a copying order.