Step 1: Login to ww.fxce.com.
Click on your username and select [Download].
Step 2: Download MT5
After successful download, the folder will be displayed [Program Files] on your PC.
Step 3: Install multiple MT5 on your PC
1. Open the file [Program Files]. Then copy the [FXCE MetaTrader5 Terminal] folder.
2. Paste the [FXCE MetaTrader5 Terminal] folder at [Program Files].
3. Select [Continue] for more [FXCE MetaTrader5 Terminal-Copy] folder.
4. Open folder [FXCE MetaTrader5 Terminal-Copy] -> [terminal64.exe] -> [Send to] -> [Destop (create shortcut)]
5. Then copy the [Terminal.ico] and paste it on the main Desktop.
6. Right-click the [terminal64.exe] folder -> select [Run as administrator]. So you have successfully installed more MT5 on your PC.
Step 4: Edit the display name and change the icon
1. Right-click on the [terminal64.exe] folder -> select [Properties].
2. The screen displays, you can edit the name at [Gerneral] and change the icon at [Shortcut] as follows: