Step 1: Log in to your FXCE account
Log into your account and go to the Digital Bank on menu.
Step 2: Tranfer FXCE token
Select [Digital Bank Asset] to transfer FXCE from main wallet to Digital Bank wallet. Click [Transfer] on the asset you would like to transfer.
Type the amount of FXCE that you would like to transfer and click [Confirm]
Step 3: Create a Stake
Select [Stake FXCE] to start staking.
You can see here all the duration days, APR for each duration, minimum locked amount.
- Duration: You can click on the different duration to see their respective annual percentage rate (APR) and the estimated interest you will receive to pick the best offer.
30 days: 9.28%/year
60 days: 10.38%/year
90 days: 11.48%/year
120 days: 13.68%/year
- Available balance: It shows the available balance in your Digital Bank wallet that you can use to stake. A minimum amount of 1000 FXCE is required for staking. If your balance is lower than that, you won't be able to stake.
- Minimum amount of FXCE to create a Stake: 1000 FXCE token.
Enter the amount you want to stake, read and accept all terms and staking details.
- Stake date: time to stake
- Value date: time to start calculating the interest , it is 12hrs after staking
- Interest period: the duration you choose to stake
- Interest end date: time to end calculate the interest
- Estimated interest: rewards you will receive after staking duration
- VIP level: displays your VIP level
Click [Confirm], the FXCE amount required will be deducted from your wallet.
Step 4: Check staking history
Select [History] to see all your stakes.