After selecting the copy mode, users can add more options for copying to optimize investment:
1. Reversal Copy: Orders are always copied in reverse. For example, if the trader's account enters a Buy order, the investor's account will enter a Sell order.
2. Always entry min amount: Orders will be copied with the minimum volume if the calculated volume is less than the product’s minimal volume.
3. Only buy: Only copy buy orders.
4. Only sell: Only copy sell orders.
5. Random entry rate: The account is copied with random orders in the selected rate. Example: You enter a rate of 50%, so your account will randomly enter as many orders as 50% of the trader account's orders.
6. Max copy volume: Orders will be copied with the selected volume if the calculated volume is more than the selected maximum volume.
Example: You enter a volume of 0.5 lot. With the copy mode you have chosen, if the calculated volume are 0.7 lot, your account enters a trade with a volume of 0.5 lot. If the calculated volume is less than 0.5 lot. Your account will enter a trade with that volume.
See fee and duration here.