1. About the conditions to open a contest
You cannot create more contests when one is pending. You need to activate the contest to create more.
2. About time in the competition
- The default start time of the contest is the start time of round 1.
- The default end time of the contest is the end time of final round.
- Contest rounds starts from 00:00:00 on the start day to 23:59:59 on the end day (server time).
- The start time of the next round cannot be prior to the end time of the previous round.
3. About contest rule, condition and prize structure.
- Contest introduction and conditions to join the contest are required to set up.
- Disqualification criteria and prize structure in all rounds are required to set up.
- Trader's Guard is optional. The Organizer can install Trader's Guard to set up the contest rules. Trader's Guard is not to be used for the purpose of disqualifying contestants.
- All information will not be editable after activating the contest (change status from Pending to Live).
4. About fees and total prizes
See details here.
5. About editing and canceling the contest
- Both Organizer and Admin have the right to edit and cancel the contest when the contest is Pending (Not activated yet).
- Once the contest is activated, the Organizer and Admin will not be able to edit any contest information.
- In case the Organizer (or Admin) wishes to cancel the contest after activating (provided that the contest has not ended round 1), Organizer (or Admin) must send an email requesting to cancel the contest to email@example.com.
- In case all accounts registered to participate in the contest are eliminated before the start of the contest or If the cancellation request is approved successfully, the system will automatically return the registration fee to all the participants, the donation to the sponsors, as well as the 50 FXCE activation fee to the person who paid the fee (Organizer) or Admin).