The default investment duration is 3 months. After 3 months, the principal will be automatically continued to invest. Investors can stop investing whenever they want. Interest and fees will be settled after the investor stops investing.
The default investment fee (perfomance fee) is 20% on the investment account's profit. In which, the system fee is 20% on perfomance fee. So the amount which is paid to the trader when the investment ends equals the performance fee minus the system fee.
- The account's investment has a profit of 100u.
- The perfomance fee is 20%*100=20u.
- The system fee is 10%*20u=2u.
- The amount paid to trader is 20-2=18u.
- So the investor gets 80u, the trader gets 18u and the system fee is 2u.